This fits your .
1. Battery charging: switch the power switch to the OFF position, push the plug out,
insert directly into the AC220V/50Hz power socket, and the corresponding
charging indicator light. Enough charging will take 6-8 hours.
2. Charge the battery 4-6 hours before using it for the first time.
3. Mosquito control method: switch the power switch to the ON position, press the
middle button, and the work indicator light is on, then the middle layer has high
voltage electricity. Wave the swatter to touch the mosquitoes, and mosquitoes
were killed instantly. Release the button switch, the work indicator goes out, the
power network is out of power.
4. The use of time: sufficient electricity, if only for killing mosquitoes, you can use
about 10 days.
Matters needing attention:
1. Don't make it as toys for children.
2. When charging, do not press the switch and touch the net surface.
3. Do not use in flammable gas or liquid place, do not often use metal and other
conductive substances to spark on the net.
4. When not in use, put the power switch on the OFF position.
5. Don't wash with water or wipe with wet towel. The mosquito remains can be
removed by using long soft brush or tapping.
6. Please charge immediately once electricity runs out, do not use it when
charging, the charging time should not exceed 16 hours, if you do not use for a
long time, every three months charge for about 6-8 hours, and placed in a dry
place, prevent moisture.
Size: approx. 50 X 22 X 3.8cm/19.68 X 8.5 X 1.49inch
Material: Shell environmental protection ABS, net aluminum material
Battery capacity: 500mah
Charging voltage: AC220V/50HZ
Fenleo Bug Zapper - Rechargeable Mosquito Fly Killer and Bug Zapper Racket - USB Charging Super-Bright LED Light to Zap in the Dark - B07DXNKM48